Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Worshipping at my Lukas Rossi Shrine!

Gotcha! Sorry, no shrine set up in my house with pictures or tour souvenirs by lit candles. My memorabilia is intangible - sights & sounds mixed in with some crazy adventures...umm and sometimes mis-adventures while going to concerts!

I'm ready for some summer adventures on the road to Lukas Rossi's Acoustic Tour. In 20 days the All Is Fair Between Love & Lust tour kicks off at The Key Club in West Hollywood.



So far the tour dates scheduled are:

June 06, 2007 Key Club - Hollywood, CA ticketmaster
June 07, 2007 Ruby Skye - San Francisco, CA ticketmaster
June 10, 2007 Coach House - San Juan Capistrano, CA ticketmaster
June 14, 2007 The Boardwalk - Sacramento, CA tickets.com
June 15, 2007
Rock N Roll Pizza - Portland, OR
ticketswest.com
June 16, 2007
Chop Suey - Seattle, WA
ticketmaster
July 05, 2007 Canal Room - New York, NY ticketmaster

Still no Canada dates announced but I hope to be able to catch a show while I'm in Ontario and meet some of Lukas' Canadian fans.

No comments: